Paya Lebar Square is a coveted development that boasts with a plethora of features that make modern living hustle-free. The world-class development is a project of Paya Lebar Development Pte Ltd, and its main aim is to provide top-notch office spaces and shop units. It brings out a perfect blend of office and commercial space, and it is open for foreign ownership. The eco-friendly design unit is just but 10 minutes away from CBD, Changi International airport and Orchard Road. Those who live at Paya Lebar Residences enjoy easy access to various amenities such as grocery stores, the coffee chain, banking services, food court, supermarket, beverage outlets, pharmacy, and many others. Singaporeans call Paya Lebar Residences by its local name Geylang or Aljunied. It covers a total area of 159,000 square feet and is 13-storeys high. Within its top 3 floors are premium grade offices, and the lower ten floors are designated for 159 shops.
Paya Lebar Square is an ultra-modern facility situated in Paya Lebar Road, in Singapore. The location lies strategically at the centre of Paya Lebar and is within an easy reach via Paya Lebar MRT. It is also easily accessible through Pan Island and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressways. Some hot spots such as Changi Airport, Orchard Road and Central Business District are just a 10-minute drive away from the development. Therefore, as a tenant, you get easy access to target markets and deliver your goods and services faster.
Tons of retail and food options are situated a stone-throw away from Paya Lebar Square providing the residents there a more vibrant life. Furthermore, established facilities like Singapore Post Center, Tanjong Katong Complex are linked to the Plaza.
Available Amenities at Paya Lebar Square
Paya Lebar Square is surrounded by reputable education institutions. Residents can take a walk to institutions such as the Lifelong Learning Institute, Continuing Education and Training East Campus, ITE College Central, and Macpherson Secondary School. Within the Plaza, there are also grocery stores, coffee chains, pharmacies, playground and so forth.
Top Reasons to Own a Piece at Paya Lebar Square
- Investors enjoy financing packages. There is no Seller’s Stamp Duty, and there is no restriction on foreign investors.
- An excellent blend of commercial and office space.
- Capital gains are exempted from tax regulations.
- It is well interlink with major roads and bus stations.
- Only 10 minutes away from CBD and near to Changi Airport, and Orchard Road.
- It has an eco-friendly design thanks to its award-winning designer; DP Architects.
- No SSD.
- Easy to liquidate due to the high demand for the units.
- Strategically positioned. The Plaza receives a horde of shoppers on a daily basis all through the week.